Valentines day weddings are oh so sweet! This valentines day inspired look has a modern flare with black and white stripe details, a touch of elegance with gold sparkling votives and mirrored chargers with a feminine and flirty twist! Here’s what you need to get this look!
1. A pop of pink in every shade.
2. Lush Blooms including hydrangeas, peonies, ranunculus, anemones & scabiosa.
3. Lots of Sparkle in gold and silver with mirror and jewel accents.
4. Black accents and striped details for that modern flare.
5. Vintage metallic suitcases add a touch of rustic charm and unexpected whimsy.
Check out more photos, all the details and a behind the scenes look at how this bouquet was made @ http://detailsofido.com/valentines-day-wedding-inspiration/
Quick Tip – How cute is that black and white striped love sign in the gold frame! It’s actually a card from Home Goods, http://www.homegoods.com that we repurposed as a wedding table sign, oh so cute!