Vintage inspired weddings are trending! From vintage lace gowns, to throw back barrel curls and antique props and decor, here are my must haves to get that vintage wedding vibe!
Tips on how to make your wedding feel vintage:
1. A lace gown in a curve hugging silhouette is essential and a short get away gown is a must!
2. Red Lips! Nothing gives you that old fashioned flare like red hot lips.
3. Soft face framing waves and barrel curls are oh so perfect for a vintage bride.
4. Garden Roses – there is just something about them that is timeless an sophisticated. How breathtaking are these darcey and caramel antique roses???
5.Wood tones and neutrals with gold accents and pops of merlot are sophisticated and classy and have that old hollywood vibe. This table-scape has the perfect vintage style with it’s antique mirrors, frames, candlesticks and vintage inspired place settings and glassware.
6.Antique Automobiles like this Classic MG by http://www.vinterestprops.com really sets the stage and makes for fab photos.
7. Re-clamied vintage furniture like chairs, bureaus and old doors are perfect for your ceremony and cake and dessert displays. It’s a fun and unexpected way to do things a little different with a vintage flare.
8. Small Decorative pieces like antique decanters, chandeliers, old metal letters, typewriters and vintage suitcases add that perfect touch of whimsy and are a great way to create vintage “moments” throughout your space.
9. Candles, candles and more candles in every size, shape and style!!! Nothing says vintage bride like an eclectic selection of candles. They add texture, warmth, drama, character and romance to your space!
10. A homemade favor is a must! Sweet little take aways that your guests can enjoy with that have that homespun feel that get you all warm and gooey inside!
Props & Decor: http://www.vinterestprops.com